Great product, Timely arrival

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a cost effective substitute for fish/olive/flaxseed oils and Hemp oil has the perfect Omega ratios! Delivered from iHerb to QLD, Australia, Manitoba Harvest hemp oil arrived in 6 days through Australia post. Will definitely order again.

Hemp Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have lupus and it severely affects my skin. I break out with lesions and my skin cracks and bleeds. Since taking Manitoba hemp oil capsules my lesions are healing and my skin isn't so dry. I wish this was available yrs ago.

Excellent for pain relief and inflamation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

First day of using it i'd felt the difference. I'm MMA practitioner, surf, and lift weights. I'm in my 40's now and joint pain its basically cronic! It is my first experience with CBD oil and it's working just fine after 4 days of use. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with joint pain also great for mood and skin. Thanks Iherb for such a wonderful price and product!

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product for joint pain. Works quite quickly and very well.

GOOD GOOD GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Balances Hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling with menopausal insomnia for years. This cleared that problem up within 3 days. Been sleeping like a baby since. AHHHHHHH so wonderful. I have also noticed that pain levels from over working muscles are extremely reduced.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I live in England, good quality hemp oil in capsules is hard to find and expensive. These are good quality and good value even with the postage!

very good product

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

high quality and good natural source of omega 3 and more, i even tasted the inside of the capsule and it is not bitter !! it means that it is fresh and the beneficial ingredients are intact

Absolutely wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from hot flushes and insomnia and feeling very stressed out about it - also had joint pain... within a short time I have noticed a huge difference....I highly recommend this product

Great capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it and use it every day

1 2