Great product, Timely arrival

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a cost effective substitute for fish/olive/flaxseed oils and Hemp oil has the perfect Omega ratios! Delivered from iHerb to QLD, Australia, Manitoba Harvest hemp oil arrived in 6 days through Australia post. Will definitely order again.

Hemp Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have lupus and it severely affects my skin. I break out with lesions and my skin cracks and bleeds. Since taking Manitoba hemp oil capsules my lesions are healing and my skin isn't so dry. I wish this was available yrs ago.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product for joint pain. Works quite quickly and very well.

Excellent for pain relief and inflamation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

First day of using it i'd felt the difference. I'm MMA practitioner, surf, and lift weights. I'm in my 40's now and joint pain its basically cronic! It is my first experience with CBD oil and it's working just fine after 4 days of use. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with joint pain also great for mood and skin. Thanks Iherb for such a wonderful price and product!

Absolutely wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from hot flushes and insomnia and feeling very stressed out about it - also had joint pain... within a short time I have noticed a huge difference....I highly recommend this product

Great capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it and use it every day