Best natural antibiotic ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have always used septilin and now have found the US version will keep it stocked always - excellent for any infective, septic condition from otitis, sinusitis to cuts and scrapes that are infected

Really protects from colds when taken regularly, 2 caps with breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Is made from a famous Ayurveda formulas called Maharasnadi Quath which is known for helping low back pain as well.

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually take this in combination with Now's Immune Renew and Air Defense at the very first sign of a cold. The combination always works like a charm, several hours later I can no longer feel any symptoms.

Use it every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Himalaya USA products for several years and have been free of minor illnesses

works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

been taking it since one week, my allergies are terrible in oct and april as weather changes. and its actually helping me calm down the allergic eyes watering and sneezing and runny nose. but i am also using the nasaya oil from banyan botanicals. my head and face definitely feels calmer and clearer. i was taking immunocin earlier but i'm out of it .

Healthy me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This formula helps me fight colds quickly.

¡eficaz!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Desde que lo tomo, ni gripes ni catarros, un gustazo

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are great for healing strains, muscles, backs, inflamation etc.

Shame on you, iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised to get the better ImmunoCare product, Maharasnadi quath 541.6 mg and Proprietary Herbal Blend 298.4 mg. However, the iHerb product page describes the other, lower quality ImmunoCare, with less ingredients and concentrations, Maharasnadi quath 104 mg Proprietary Herbal Blend 736 mg. Don't get me wrong, I am happy I got the better ImmunoCare version, but iHerb should be ashamed for shipping a different product than the one I paid for. What if next time iHerb will ship a lower quality product than the advertised one? I expect to receive what I paid for! Shame on you, iHerb! You get one star for this mess. You need to update your product page!

becareful

Posted by unseen on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know this product is being made in India; anyhow after some research I found out that there are 2 Immunocare products in the market and I don't mean Septilin; I mean 2x Immunocare with different ingredients and concentrations; there's the one available in iHerb which is Maharasnadi quath 104 mg Proprietary Herbal Blend 736 mg and the other kind is Maharasnadi quath 541.6 mg and Proprietary Herbal Blend 298.4 mg. you can google or go to himalayausa and see the difference, and the difference is huge in term of concentration,ingredients and methods;I tried to contact this company through many e-mails and through both sites the US and the Direct one absolutely no answer, this company and their products goes directly in trash, and I argue people to question everything before buying a supplement since it's a wild wild west.

1 2