Best natural antibiotic ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have always used septilin and now have found the US version will keep it stocked always - excellent for any infective, septic condition from otitis, sinusitis to cuts and scrapes that are infected

Really protects from colds when taken regularly, 2 caps with breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Is made from a famous Ayurveda formulas called Maharasnadi Quath which is known for helping low back pain as well.

Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I usually take this in combination with Now's Immune Renew and Air Defense at the very first sign of a cold. The combination always works like a charm, several hours later I can no longer feel any symptoms.

Use it every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Himalaya USA products for several years and have been free of minor illnesses

works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

been taking it since one week, my allergies are terrible in oct and april as weather changes. and its actually helping me calm down the allergic eyes watering and sneezing and runny nose. but i am also using the nasaya oil from banyan botanicals. my head and face definitely feels calmer and clearer. i was taking immunocin earlier but i'm out of it .

Shame on you, iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised to get the better ImmunoCare product, Maharasnadi quath 541.6 mg and Proprietary Herbal Blend 298.4 mg. However, the iHerb product page describes the other, lower quality ImmunoCare, with less ingredients and concentrations, Maharasnadi quath 104 mg Proprietary Herbal Blend 736 mg. Don't get me wrong, I am happy I got the better ImmunoCare version, but iHerb should be ashamed for shipping a different product than the one I paid for. What if next time iHerb will ship a lower quality product than the advertised one? I expect to receive what I paid for! Shame on you, iHerb! You get one star for this mess. You need to update your product page!

Healthy me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

This formula helps me fight colds quickly.

Recommended Item by Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using these to help me get off of methotrexate, and they are working well.

¡eficaz!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Desde que lo tomo, ni gripes ni catarros, un gustazo

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are great for healing strains, muscles, backs, inflamation etc.

1 2