agregado al carrito de compras
Total:
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Evaluaciones
1-10 total de 38
Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

Enzymatic Therapy, 7-KETO, DHEA Metabolite, 60 Capsules

Publicado por FeelingWonderful en feb. 19, 2011 | Compra Verificada

Had to stop taking after 3 months. Apparently in some people Keto turns on a certain hormone which tells the kidneys to retain fluid.. I was one of those people.

Gracias por su respuesta!

7-keto is what every person needs

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 06, 2010 | Compra Verificada

If u've been working out for a long long while and yet your weight remains the same, your pouch remains the same, your fat is simply not bulging, then it's time u give 7-keto a try. In a week I've lost half an inch off my waist. Might not seem a lot to most pp but I'm grateful.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Great for Energy

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en abr. 23, 2008 | Compra Verificada

This is a good capsule to take in the morning. Gives me a good boost of energy to start the day. It is the best form of DHEA you will find (better than regular DHEA). I take only 1 per day, not to be greedy. I follow Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. Larger doseage would be uneccessary. Enzymatic Therapy is a high quality brand...not generic.

Gracias por su respuesta!

buy this

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 04, 2011 | Compra Verificada

this product is impressive. i noticed the differenc aft the second day of taking it. i study full time as well as working full time so my brain does get fried from overuse. this stuff helped a huge amount

Gracias por su respuesta!

DHEA without the hormones

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 02, 2012 | Compra Verificada

I have been on hormone replacement for 40 years as I have very little. Therefore, I cannot take DHEA with the hormone element because it interfers with my other prescribed hormones. The 7 Keto version of DHEA is just perfect. I have been taking this comfortably for about a year. Recent blood tests for DHEA are now normal.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Рабочий

Publicado por PIONER en dic. 26, 2016 | Compra Verificada

7-кето использую для поддержки нейро-имунно-эндокринной системы. В первую очередь даёт термогенный эффект - согревает. Повышает иммунитет, поддерживает надпочечники и щитовидку, но косвенно. Считается, что 7-кето не может повысить уровни гормонов, но все предостережения сохраняются как для ДХЕА. Будьте бдительны! Дозу подбирайте индивидуально, иногда меньшая доза работает лучше...Сейчас беру другой фирмы по 100к по 25мг - получается выгоднее, действие аналогичное...

Gracias por su respuesta!

Unwanted Side Effects

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en mar. 31, 2014 | Compra Verificada

I've been taking 2 of these per day and have been experiencing undesirable side effects such as extremely tender and swollen breasts along with sudden weight gain. I've taken other brands of 7-keto in the past and have never experienced these symptoms. I'm discontinuing use and will never order this brand again.

Gracias por su respuesta!

7 Keto

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 21, 2008 | Compra Verificada

I've been taking 7 Keto for about 2 months - I don't really notice a difference, but I'm optimistic!

Gracias por su respuesta!

принимаю

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en jul. 21, 2014 | Compra Verificada

за две недели приема минус два килограмма - при той же диете и той же нагрузке физической. сейчас приболела и таблетки не принимаю - вес такой же. буду принимать далее!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Great product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 25, 2014 | Compra Verificada

First time I ever used 7 Keto and lost 2 kg. 48 yr old female, dropped from 60 to 58 kg.

Gracias por su respuesta!

1-10 total de 38

1 2 3 4