agregado al carrito de compras
Total:
Descuento:
Juntos:
Cantidad:
Total de Pedido:
Proceder a Pagar
Clientes tambien compraron:
Ayuda 24/7

Comentarios de Clientes iHerb

Lo Sentimos, este producto ya no se encuentra en existencia.

Escriba una Crítica
Comentarios
1-10 total de 168
Languajes
Clasificar Por
Español
Buscar comentarios

Good product

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 31, 2010 | Compra Verificada

I have used NOW's pepzin, but this Doctor's brand is surely better since it only offers Pepzin whereas NOW includes 2 other herbs and additives... It may sound confusing why Doctor's is better, but after using NOW's for 2 months I have developed moderate stomach spasms whenever I take the pills due to either slippery elm or other herbs or additives in NOW's product...I suspect this is allergic reaaction... i can't take the product anymore. When I want to buy Pepzin, I want to buy Pepzin,.. not a combination of other things that really doesn't help me with stomach illness. Doc's product offers ony Pepzin and that is all I need!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Отлично!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en nov. 10, 2013 | Compra Verificada

Отлично помогает справиться с обострениями гастрита и язвы, уменьшает их кол-во. Снимает болевой эффект (принимаю дополнительно, когда начинает желудок болеть, в течение 10-15минут боль уходит). После курса желудок практически не беспокоит. Очень люблю чеснок, но желудок придерживаетя противоположного мнения. Если одновременно во время вредной еды принять капсулу-две, то можно есть практически всё без последствий. У меня повышенная кислотность, стараюсь не увлекаться антацидами, и Zinc-L-Carnosine мне подходит идеально. Еще хорошее аналогичное средство Ulcetrol

Gracias por su respuesta!

Superior! Magnificent!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ago. 16, 2010 | Compra Verificada

Works marvelously. Relieved me from many years of indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach, belching and general digestion discomfort. I felt immediate improvement 20 min after taking the very first pill. I was taking it for 2 weeks as prescribed, 2 pills a day. After 2 weeks, I felt certain tension and discomfort in the stomach. I realized that for this session, the drug achieved maximum of what it could. So, I stopped taking it on the regular basis, resorting to it only as-necessary, which is approximately for a couple of days in one-two months, in case of upset stomach.

Gracias por su respuesta!

А мы в восторге

Publicado por Odessitka en feb. 13, 2013 | Compra Verificada

Моя мама,страдающая гастритом с повышенной кислотностью, осталась очень довольна. О болях в желудке забыла. Мало того, теперь она спокойно кушает разные кислости и при этом больше не умирает от желудочных болей.

Gracias por su respuesta!

A Lifesaver for Ulcerated Stomachs

Publicado por HelloItsMe en may. 09, 2010 | Compra Verificada

This helped me heal ulcers caused by powerful oral meds during a hospitalization. Took 2 per day (1 w/ breakfast, 1 with dinner), along with a regimen including Mastic Gum (AM & PM on an empty stomach), DGL as needed, Yogi Stomach Ease Tea, & Goldenseal to help heal the ulcers. EXCELLENT results. This can help people w/ gastritis as well. Highly recommended--while stomach was healing, could definitely tell the difference when I forgot to take!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Great Stuff!!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en ene. 16, 2010 | Compra Verificada

I have suffered with Gastritis for a few years now, and have tried several different perscriptions, they work for awhile then I have to find a new one. My natural medicine doctor told me about how zinc/L-carnosine helps to heal the lining of the stomach, not just shut the pump off! The Doctors Best PepZinGI is working very good, and I am feeling better everyday. Will order this again!!!

Gracias por su respuesta!

Единственное что помогло

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en oct. 18, 2015 | Compra Verificada

Когда мне было 9 лет у меня нашли гастрит с повышенной кислотностью. Сейчас мне 41 год- уже была язва (зарубцевалась), ГЭРБ, и так же эрозийный гастрит. Пила лет десять уже омепрозолового ряда препараты ( пришлось даже на эзоомепрозолы перейти).И вдруг эта маленькая капсула- и забыла не только о болях,изжоги, вздутии, но что печально забываю принять иногда капсулу, так комфортно внутри. Но все таки пришла к выводу ,что с моими проблемами необходимо курсом пропить. Здоровья Вам и процветания

Gracias por su respuesta!

Good for ulcer

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en may. 14, 2009 | Compra Verificada

I have used this before and then quit for a while and my stomach problems came back. So I started taking it again and it is helping. I use it along with DGL, Aloe vera juice, and mastic gum. Does take a little while to feel the benefit.

Gracias por su respuesta!

Wonderful Product!

Publicado por Cliente iHerb en feb. 08, 2011 | Compra Verificada

I have scarring on my esophagus from years of acid reflux disease and suffer from frequent heart burn and indigestion. I have learned to not eat late in the evening and sleep propped up in bed. Unfortunately, I also have to take an NSAID for arthritis and have been recently diagnosed with internal bleeding. I came across your product doing a google search on stomach ulcers. I am only into a few weeks of the regimen, but I can't tell you what a difference it has made in my comfort level. Unless I eat something I shouldn't late at night, I have stopped waking up with heartburn acid reflux. And, swallowing, which was a problem because of scar tissue on my esophagus, is much easier. I return to the doctor soon for a recheck of the bleeding and fully expect it to be less, if not gone.

Gracias por su respuesta!

отлично!

Publicado por Marish en oct. 26, 2014 | Compra Verificada

Все препараты, купленные у нас, выкинула в помойку. Этот комплекс просто вернул мой желудок к жизни. Теперь даже кофе могу пить, а раньше об этом даже не мечтала. Пью вместе в DGL, киприловой кислотой.

Gracias por su respuesta!

1-10 total de 168

1 2 3 4 5