Flavor is good

Posted by PurplePegasus on February 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

But I prefer the sleep balm which is lavender and bergamot, pretty much the same thing. The consistency is good, however mine arrived without a seal to be broken unlike previous Badger lip balms which you had to pull a strip off the cap before opening. So I took my tube to the light and it had a fingerprint. I had to cut the tip off to make it sanitary.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is better than any medicated lip balm I have ever had. ITs great for mouth sores and suntanned lips.

Liked it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is so natural, I really like it, but my child didn't really enjoy it. Lips feel so soft long time after you apply the balm

A new must have item to carry everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Lip Balm has a nice and calming scent and works well for everyday use. It won't melt and get sticky in the relatively hot and humid weather in Hong Kong and I sometimes apply it on paper cut and bug bites for immediate relieves.

A bit too oily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe due to the deeply moisture component the lip balm is a bit oily, but light at the same time. Overall the product is good, it relief my chapped lip.

Love Love Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Perfect texture and is thick like Burt’s bees. The scent is to die for!

Very light and Rich moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

My skin is so sensitive and allergy but this lip balm make me happy without any stress. No grassy but rich moisture. No itch after putting it on lips. Nice herb smell. I'm repeating several times!

soft lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very nice lip balm.....Keeps my lips moist and soft

Great Lip Balm

Posted by tere78 on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the second lip balm I buy from this brand, and I have to say that are becoming my favourites. They moisturizes my lips and they're not chapped anymore. For me, are even better than the ones from Hurraw.

I Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lavender lip stick! Not so artificial tastes! Nice!