Work great. Recommend to use on both baby and adult

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on July 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

After applying for by baby, no more bug. Prefect for outing with my baby. Now our whole family use it. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Sunscreen + Anit-bug

Posted by TheBest on September 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is good. The fragrance is lemony, and is fairly strong. It reminds me of Pledge wood polish spray's lemony fragrance.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great sunscreen, works very well in our strength of sun which is strong. The smell isn't too overpowering and it does leave a white film on the skin but that's better than sun burn

workmate like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

workmate like it

Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells great goes on easily. You do need to put on 20 mins beforehand though.

Perfect !

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I needed a zinc oxice sunscreen for very sensitive skin and a natural bug repellent to keep me from being chewed to bits by midgies. This product is wonderful if you are after something that does the job and is not bad for your skin. I warm the tube in hot water or on a radiater and pat the lotion over my face and neck, then leave for a few minutes. Then I smooth it out, and it makes my skin look moist and younger, if a bit shiny. I use Badger Anti-bug balm on any parts of my body exposed to midgies. I am delighted with the results.

sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this!

sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Good thickness, spreads easily. Smell is pleasant and not overwhelming.

1 2