Excellent but left my kids looking like Snow White!

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very effective sunblock and repellant cos my children did not get any bites nor did they get darker when they used it. Felt it was a little dry and difficult to apply and it left my children looking really white.... Other than that would recommend it.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This really seems to keep my toddler from getting bitten, and without it he gets eaten alive! It has a more pleasant smell than other insect repellents I've tried too. It's very thick so it takes some rubbing in but a little goes a long way.

Badger Company, SPF 30 Anti-Bug Sunscreen,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this sunscreen!!! And I use it on my son. I like the consistency, it is perfect to rub on kids, that not like to sit still. My husband didnt like the scent of it, but I do:)

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend and I used this the day we went to a hillside where there was ticks galore. Happy to say, we didn't carry any little insects with us when we left. A bit of advice: make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after using it, your eyes will suffer if you go to rub them as my beau found out.

Not to be used on face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was initially looking for a good facial sunscreen, but I found this one to be too oily on the face. The smell is also quite strong so be prepared. I think it's a good sunscreen to use on the body, and the zinc oxide percentage is 20% which is spot on. Just can't be used on the face as an everyday sunscreen because as I said, it is quite oily and doesn't absorb into the skin.

No bites after use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used before a swim. No bug bites. :)

tomti

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product for avoiding sunburn and insects.