Comprar con mi Código de Recompensas: MKC519
Publicado por 4629808165215429646 en Apr 15, 2013 | Compra Verificada
I shared this treat with my friends' dogs. They loved it. However, one of the dogs—a corgi—ate this and reacted badly to it. Her head swelled up and her eyeballs turned protrusive and purplish. The vet could not confirm if it was caused by allergies or not, and had to give the corgi two jabs to bring the swelling down. To be fair, the other three dogs did not have any bad reactions from it.